Thursday, December 17, 2009

UPDATE!!

well.. i got a part time job: teaching
at my cambridge language centre
best part is: i can come in ONLY when i'm free
and i still get paid (ahem) RM10 per hour Xp

but the job isnt easy... cuz my boss is British actualli
so its more of like an internship for me
cuz he doesnt want me doing office work
he wants me to approach the students more...

then 2molo going for L license KPP lecture
5 hours lieh (thk god going with victor + vincent)
hav 2 study during the week... so wont fail da test Xp

only 3 more weeks to my college life
feel excited and a lil bit scared at da same time
feels like form 1 all over again
cuz new environment... plus dont kno anyone there

i think wil miss my friends a lot:-
victor (the listener)
vincent (always happy)
gloria (the perasaan-ist)
winni (the one who threatens)
ronald (joker/ dancer)
yee kha (the diva)
also all the others- william, ah yeh, miko, those in 5S2, S1.....

1 comment:

Miss Lil.V said...

DIVA??
woots woots :)
thks :D