Monday, February 15, 2010

It's all different...

i thought..
that things would stil be the same
that nothing would realli change
that it actualli lasts forever

its so hard now
to see my high school friends
we're all buzy, with one thing or another
then again... some of us are just plain lazy even when free

looks like the onli next time i'm gona see them
is during SPM results time -_-
can't go to school sports day..
dat day got chemistry exam Xp

guess now just have 2 wait and see
how many are still "friends"
how many will stop being friends.....

4 comments:

Just Victor said...

1 friend here! =P

ωїииї£ said...

2 friend here~
but tis frenz a bit busy~
but wait she get lincese then will free dy XD~

frenz 4eva~

◊ pяińCě_wÄiŤıņĜ ◊ said...

awww... so sweet... why? want me belanja so say like dis izit? Xp

duckieb3s said...

lol?? you forget me??
Im oways ur fren.. and when you need me, i'll lend you an ear--:)
http://duckieb3s.blogspot.com/ (my blog)@_________@