Thursday, May 21, 2009

fuck...

its onli in da afternoon
alrdy my day so damn shitty

when my mum came home
she asked 1st ting:
got study or not?
then i just said

Yar so pls dun be so 煩la

just like dat she got pissed off
den got a whole scoldin 4m her
half hour lieh

dat time i got so many tings i wana say
so much stuff i wana yell at her
bt then 4 some reason
i always play dumb onli

evrytime when i study
she's nt there to see
evry time when i hv someting on my mind
i wun look for her

and it SUCKS
cuz she keeps on saying da same ting evryday
and i MEAN evryday

its shitty cuz like i dun hear other ppl like dat
i rarely hear other ppl complain bout their parents

even though im just like a teen
i still hav my own stuff to worry
and i DO care bout my studies

but then just bcuz u dun see it
doesnt mean i dun care

i really tinq its damn pathetic
cuz i dun really depend on my family "emotionally"

im so lucky i hav another family at school
i guess im some1 dat needs frenz rather then family
and im happy cuz sometimes my frens need me too

====================================
a whole TON of thanks and love to
- victor
- winnie
- vincent
- ronald
- wiwi
- kiki
- gloria
and all da Bear family ppl

u guys hav really rocked my world
so dun stop ;)

=================================
victor: after holiday promise dt u'll study hard k?
even if got any pblms just leave it aside
for nw all of us hav to study aleidi...
jia you ba!!!

1 comment:

Ethan Liew Tjun Git said...

wa.. thank God your parents do not actually venture blogs! Just imagine if they saw this.. ooh..

By the way.. All our parents is like this de la..