Saturday, March 21, 2009

things I like about u

you're different from me in so many ways,
yet we hav so many things in common;
we can talk for hours and hours and never get tired of it,
we can just look at each other, kno wat the other is thinking, and just smile.

when i'm close to u, i feel really great,
i love it when i hug u...
when i hold ur hands...
when i kiss ur forehead...

u make me worried all d time...
i dun kno whether ur OK...
whether ur in pain...
or whether i'm being good enough 2 u...

i love every moment i spend wit u...
without u it's always meaningless;
you are like a drug to me...
you are like my personal brand of heroin

others always tell their gf I Love U..
but i save it cuz i wanna make our relationship meaningfull ~
to the world u mayb one...
but to me ~ you ARE my world :>

No comments: