Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YES!!!

She said yes!!! YES!!!
oh wow i'm sooo freakin happy now...

she kept smiling when i asked what's her answer,
could still remember that grin on her face...
when i went back home, i myself kept on grinning...
kept thinkin how much hope is ahead of us...

she said she's nv been in a real relationship b4, so she doesn't mind...
i really hope i can make her happy...

i remember givin all these advice to my friends on how you should be caring to ur bf/gf,
how u should understand her and blah blah blah...
now i find myself really lost and blur...

how m i suppose 2 keep her in company,
yet not make her feel tired of me?
she said she's gonna switch moral classes 2 my class,
mayb things aren't gonna be dat hard... i hope

i still can't believe it...
i still can't wipe off dat smile on my face...
wondering whether i should hold her hands,
thinking wat i should say to her now...

mayb it is great to just let time pass and see where we move on...

~ I Love You ^^ ~

No comments: