Friday, April 17, 2009

problems!

haiz... dis week hasn't been really good...
quite a lot of stuff happend~
gt vincent punya la..
then WN+R punya lu~

both damn sad... both quite complicatd...
i alwayz wished dat there's dis book...
when evry time gt stuff like dis..
just hav2 refer than kno how to solve it~

i look at winnie and ronald evryday
(well, nt much choice cuz i sit nx 2 them like spot light ;P )
and i'm really happy 4 them...
bt sometimez it makes me think about myself~

da 1st thing in my mind is:
y can't i b like them? i kno mayb they're diff. in some way,
bt evry1 deserves 2b happy rite?

it's easy mayb 4other ppl 2 love some1,
bt 4 me i want it 2 mean much more...
mayb dats y i alwayz set my aims too high~
cuz in my mind: if it's just surface-look, wats de point?

i feel so emm... useless gua...
its like why can't i get seom1 dat i like (and she also likes me back),
and just be happy wit her?

then durin dat time, when WN punya pblm happend,
it waz a lil bit scarry 4 me actualli~
watchin them like dat.. even though i'm suppose 2 be immune 2it...
even though its none of my business...
bt it just makes me think back... 1 month ago~

i hope they nv com 2 dat step;
seriously... bt i'm nt tryin 2force them 2gether...
jus hope all da best 4 both of them...
to WN+R: u guys hav made my life much more crazier than i can ever hope 4...
dun stop it!! haha

No comments: