Friday, April 24, 2009

The Ugly Truth...

she yelled at me, with an insulting look,
i nodded and remained calm,
i felt anger boiling inside myself,
bt amazingly i wasn't on the edge of slappin her...

my school's teacher Cik Tan apparently either is stupid,
or listens to only half of stories,
she thought i was backstabbing her during a school mag meeting,
where in fact i was just expressing the problems i faced with the photos.

she kept on repeating that it is my problem i couldn't get things done,
that my pc was too old and had not enough capacity,
then she added oil onto fire,
claiming that many teachers do not hav a good impression about me.

any of u guys who are best buddies with Cik Tan,
pass her this message:

Cik Tan, you are one of the most unprofessional teachers i've ever met.
Instead of having the guts to scold me privately,
you told me off in the staff room, with many teachers as witness.

You kept saying insulting things at me,
but when i asked: is it true that many teachers don't like me,
or is it just you?

You immediately looked away and changed the topic.
You replied with a weak: Oh! I don't know about that,
but i'm telling u that u'll hav a hard time working in the future!"

If you don't know about anything, how could you have said
that many teachers dislike me in the first place?

You couldn't even bare to look into my eyes when you were yelling at me,
you kept lookin to the sides( a tell-tale sign of lying!)

You had to ask other teachers to join the argument,
which shows you did not think through it well - what you were going to say.

You kept on insulting me, saying it's all my fault,
yet you made no effort as to explain why i was wrong.

I'm nt gonna waste my time cursing you,
or even hating you. B'cuz that'll just make my life difficult.

If u're a Buddhist, then you should kno about karma.
What goes around, comes around.

If you're a Christian, you'd kno that someday
when the time comes, you would hav 2 answer to God why you did this 2 me.

I did nt even bother to raise my voice, or try 2 get revenge,
b'cuz I kno dat i'm doin da right thing,
I'm innocent and hav no single trace of guilt,
and u yelling at me in front of da teachers,
just proves how immature and unprofessional u are.


i was sure i wasn't talkin 2 an adult,
bt rather a 6 year old spoilt brat who couldn't get her candy.
u yelled b'cuz u needed self-assurance,
and b'cuz u were acting hastily.

by the way, u kept on stressing dat it's nt ur fault and it's all mine.

Question: if u're innocent (like me), why bother yelling at the top of ur voice? if ur clean, then you'd hav nothing 2 worry about, right?

i do hope you would change your attitude in handling these issues,
b'cuz nt all students are like me. most would puncture ur tires, spray pain ur car, gang up and harass u, and even worst things...

2 comments:

Ethan Liew Tjun Git said...

REMAIN CALM..... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yafuck single teachers. i dont get their attitude first singam then this woman. really feel sry 4 u, man. shes just being too damn immature.